The Software as a Service (SaaS) Industry report provides a basic overview of the market including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Software as a Service (SaaS) Market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions’ development status.
The SaaS market accounted for US$ 31.57 Bn in the year 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period 2016 – 2025, to account for US$ 172.20 Bn in the year 2025.
Adoptions of SaaS is expected to accelerate exponentially in the coming few years due to retail, hospitality, financial, technology and communications and healthcare industry verticals’ inclination towards transforming their legacy IT structures completely into a SaaS-based structure. Many SME’s and large scale industries in the above verticals have adopted SaaS-based solutions owing to the advantages it offers and are significantly contributing to SaaS market. Offering services at cheaper rates drive SME’s to adopt these solutions while providing redundancies and data privacy with less time to market the product are the reasons behind the large scale adoptions of SaaS-based solutions by large industries in all verticals are driving the SaaS market.
SaaS Market Insights
The Need for Huge Storage Spaces for Data is Driving SaaS Market
Small organizations venturing into new businesses cannot invest heavily for storage spaces. Even if they keep such huge investments only in storage spaces, they wouldn’t be able to then invest for their products. Break-even time would also have a bearing in the profitability of the organization. This is where the need and huge opportunity for a shared infrastructure for data storage, management and maintenance arises. SaaS model is a kind of shared infrastructure wherein such small organizations have to pay for on-demand usage of the software and need not store any data or purchase the software. This provides smaller organizations with a good opportunity cost. SaaS market players can take this opportunity to capitalize on the worldwide market here.
SaaS Market- Company Profiles
- ADP, LLC
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Fujitsu Limited
- Workday, Inc.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Software as a Service (SaaS) market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
This article was originally published on mccourier